The Church of the Most Sacred Heart of Our Lord (Czech: Kostel Nejsvětějšího Srdce Páně) is Roman Catholic church at Jiřího z Poděbrad square in Prague's Vinohrady. It is built in 1929-1932 and designed by famous architect Jože Plečnik. Plečnik found the inspiration for this construction in the old Christian and antique patterns.
It is considered as one of the most significant Czech sacral constructions of the 20th century. In the wide 42m high tower wall are huge nearly eight-metre diameter glazed clocks. In the basement is a spacious chapel with a barrel vault. Inside is altar made of white marble and a three-metre gilded figure of Christ and six statues of the patrons of Bohemia.
During WWII the six bells from tower were melted down for arms production and in 1992 two copies returned.